GENERAL TICKET INFORMATION
- Children under 4 are NOT allowed at any of the four subscription musicals, this includes babies and toddlers that can be held.
- Children under 4 are welcome at our one-hour-long Children's Festival productions, however, children age 2 and above must have a ticket and sit in a seat.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter the theatre, sit in a seat, and be able to sit quietly through the entire performance.
- Not all programming is appropriate for all ages. All musicals have a content advisory and a full synopsis on their individual pages on the website. Please feel free to contact the Box Office with any question regarding the content of the show. Although opinions on appropriate viewing may differ, we will do our best to answer your questions regarding language, violence, and adult situations.
- TICKET FEES
- Restoration Fee: $1 added to all tickets (purchased in person/by phone/online) to the 4 season musicals.
- Handling Fee: $5 per ticket online, $3 per ticket by phone, no fee for in person sales.
- All ticket purchases are a final sale. NO REFUNDS. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE.